A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– The Middle Ground: 7 points about PM’s speech at UOB Plaza
– Fresh Grads: A Message of Hope
– The Singapore Beacon: PM Lee : If You Believe In Me, Support My Team
– Inconvenient Questions: GE2015: Likeability — The tipping factor
– Yawning Bread: Two rallies at the edge of civilisation
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Thoughts after attending the rally at Serangoon Stadium
– DKSG: Dr Chee Soon Juan – Best speech of GE2015
– TOC: Looking for a uniquely Singaporean way forward on social spending for all
– Budget Babe: General Elections 2015: The Truth About Temasek vs. Chee Soon Juan’s Claims
– SG Hard Truth: Top 5 Most Logical Opposition In Singapore
– The Social Commentator Singapore: GE2015: The only thing the Reform Party need to reform is themselves
– My Singapore News: Ang Mo Kio GRC – The chips in play
– Mr. Miyagi: A Few Things About Tan Chuan-Jin
– The Asian Parent: Exclusive: Kevryn Lim on her son, private life, campaigning and more
– Redwire Times: Gen Y Voter: My Perspective has Changed After 4 Years, Now I’m Angry about Different Things
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Angry With Japan
– With Love From Japan: Thoughts on the Singapore General Election 2015
– Musings from Singapore: GE2015: Positivity versus negativity; young and the old
– A Singaporean says: There is no such thing as a perfect manifesto
– Dollars and Sense: 6 Results We Can’t Wait To Find On Election Night
– Singapore 2B: Do you know as much as a bookie?
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: A prediction: GE2015
– Offbeat Perspectives: My Predictions
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Another Oppo slate and candidate that deserve to win
– Number Cucumber: “Disagreement with PAP” indices
– Deus Ex Machina: The Principles upon which I would choose my party for Singapore GE 2015
– Five Stars and a Moon: A two party system for Singapore?
– Think For Me, Singapore: What you are voting for on Friday.
– Reflections on SG: Eight Reasons To Vote For Opposition
– Anyhow Hantam: Chu Pattern! – Why the Hell is Temasek bidding against GIC for S. Korea’s TESCO?
– Life of a simple boy: He said what?!
– Javert’s World: The Bully
– Mindblogging Stuff: Vote For Change 2015
– My Little Corner: What I have not yet heard so far
– Singapore Lighthouse: Bukit Timah Hawker Centre Hawkers’ Association Thank Sim Ann for building a bridge
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Empower Your Future for a Balanced Parliament
– MaskedCrusader: Minimum Wage and Our Values
– Revelation is Real 2.0: I am 4 Minimum Wage
– Alvinology: GE2015: How train breakdowns can swing the election
– Musings From the Lion City: No Effect
– Majulah!: GRC – the double edge sword
– Rachel Zeng’s Blog: The myth of equality between an NCMP and an elected MP
– Reflections of a disciple: Oh thank God, my friend Lee Kuan Yew’s last words for Singapore!
– [FB] Natasha Goh Shu-ming: “I struggled over whether I should air my thoughts…”
– [FB] Patrick Lim: Vote PAP, Make the Opposition Harder! LOL
PAP vs AHPETC: GE2015
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: AHPETC: Preaching To The Converted
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.