A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Air-Conditioned Nation: Beyond GE 2015
– Catherine Lim: Some Post-GE 2015 Comments
– The Middle Ground: The day after GE2015
– TOC: Ask not why you don’t see the opposition between GEs
– New Mandala: Singapore swing
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Relax all, don’t panic, despair or gloat
– Lukeyishandsome: Speculating on the silent majority and the opposition’s way forward
– Ryan Goh: Post GE2015 thoughts: confessions of a fence-sitter
– Blinkymummy: GE2015: 10% Swingers & the Anti-PAP Core
– Majulah!: GE2015 – The Election of the Whites
– Blogging for Myself: GE 2015: Who was out of touch?
– I on Singapore: Why I Voted for PAP in GE2015
– Chronicles of a Singaporean Indian Girl: GE2020
– DKSG: PAP wins in a landslide
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: What PAP’s landslide at the GE2015 tells us
– Commonsense Thinking Blog: GE 2015 Singapore ~ Emergence of Smart Voters
– Desparatebeep: The Mandate to Stay the Same
– Singapore Life & Times: The PAP did not win
– Top of the Word: PAP Took Elections Seriously, Opposition Had No Hunger for Power
– S M Ong: GE 2015 aftermath: What the hell happened? PAP was the underdog
– PetuniaLee™: PAP Needs to Love the WP
– The Singapore Beacon: A Sad Day For The Trolls
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: September 11th – A Sad Day For Singapore
– Singapore 2B: So how did the bookies do?
– Evergreen Bamboo: What Message Is The Electorate Sending
– Transitioning: JC student: “Why GE2015 will go down in history as the biggest fluke election ever!”
– QING Moments: Longing for the blue sky
– The Lycan Times: GE 2015, the Aftermath…
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: It’s official after GE2015: Singaporeans are spineless!
– Anonymous_X: of Han Hui Hui, Samir Salim Neji and their victory by losing in GE 2015
– Reflections on SG: GE 2015: Thank You Singaporeans …
– MaskedCrusader: Don’t Give Up On Singapore
– My Singapore News: Opposition Parties should not be disheartened
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: It May Take Another 50 Years, or longer, for a Two-Party System to Emerge in Singapore.
– Singapore Public Law: When an NCMP Seat is Turned Down
– Yawning Bread: Musings from the general election campaign: race, language and religion
– Speaking My Mind: Malays and Muslims are NOT Synonyms
– Rachel Zeng: Fear of being fixed: The impact of the climate of fear on the 2015 Singapore General Election
– Political Writings: Playbook for 2020?
– Yours Truly Singapore: Suggestions for opposition movement
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: CAR-bon footprint
Educate Our Youth
– The Nanyang Chronicle: Results reflect privilege, not merit
– Everything Also Complain: PRC peddlers waving tissue paper in your face
– Dollars and Sense: Why You Can’t Just Simply Raise The Price Of Fishball Mee And Expect Young Hawkers To Do Better
– Offbeat Perspectives: Unheard Voices (Evelyn Yong): Once a Bullied Victim, Now a Youth Protector
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.