A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– The Middle Ground: How serious was the “New Citizen” effect?
– TR Emeritus: New citizens were the biggest determinant in GE2015
– Anyhow Hantam: New Citizen Voters decided this Election and Will Decide all future Elections.
– Five Stars and a Moon: Your Letters: Blaming election results on new citizens is juvenile
– Inconvenient Questions: GE2015: A much-needed reality check
– TOC: An emotional vote
– Tao 道, The Way of Life: A Middle Swing Voter’s View: Why I Voted for PAP in this Election
– RunEatGossip: And the World didn’t end on Saturday
– myCreative Investment: GE2015 How We Can Apply To Portfolio Management
– Musings From the Lion City: Results of GE 2015
– PetuniaLee™: Dun Shy Shy! Just Say It Was the WP!
– Singapore in General: Talks on Punggol East transfer to start today
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Youth is an asset. And Workers’ Party has it all.
– Abdillah Zamzuri: General Elections 2015 – My Reflections
– The Heart Truths: How the Opposition can Plan for the Next General Election 2019
– Jeraldine Phneah: What can you do to Strengthen Opposition Parties in Singapore?
– Singapore 2B: Three Key Secrets of the Vote
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Disappointed with the voters of Aljunied
– Mindblogging Stuff: Will the wind of change ever blow our way?
– S M Ong: Singaporeans kena scolded by Singaporeans for election result
– [FB] Ben Leong: Aftermath of GE2015: Hitherto, Where To?
The Haze is back again.
– The Middle Ground: Hazy days are here again
– All Singapore Stuff: Do not complain about the white haze, you brainwashed 69.9% voted for it
– Blogging for Myself: Haze: Getting the facts right
– Lime Sorbet: Inconsiderate and incompetent neighbours
– Wild Shores of Singapore: How does haze affect marine life?
– New Nation: Pimp my S’pore Flyer: Wheel will be refurbished to rotate faster to blow haze away
– Budget Babe: How We Can Make the Government Pay More for Our CPF
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Bao Jiak Durians, A Flock Of Sheep And The Delusion Of Wealth
– Blinkymummy: Free to be a Mum – A First World Privilege
– Ghetto Singapore: Substation a Mainstay of the Arts
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.