Credit: Andimoo Studios
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Transitioning: Official complaint to United Nations – unfair general election ethics in Singapore 2015
– Inconvenient Questions: A wish list
– TOC: Go beyond Tharman’s words and open up archives to public
– Six-six: Singapore: Popcorn Democracy?
– Yawning Bread: General election 2015: Looking back, looking forward, part 2
– Guanyinmiao’s Musings: #GE2015: Reductive Analyses Of Social Media
– Fresh Grads: The Middle Ground
– Singapore Alternatives: Loss of Middle Ground’s Confidence
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Will the real SDP, Dr Chee pls stand up?
– Thetwophilo’s Blog: Stuffing wards with beholden new citizens to win elections?
– Leong Sze Hian: PCF up fees: Profits up 24.7%?
Foreigners in our Midst
– Kirsten Han: Sending Edz Ello to jail won’t fix discrimination in Singapore
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Edz Ello sentenced to 4 months in prison: justified?
– Anonymous_X: of Ello Ed Mundsel Bello and his 4-month jail instead of 4-year jail…
– Zoolfikar: After Ello Bello, will Zoolfikar be next…?
– Singapore Policy Journal: CPF and Housing: A Complicated Union
– Dewdrop Notes 露语: Shielded For Life – Can We Afford Not To Hoard?
– Rise of the strawberry nation: Bullying
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.