Credit: Andimoo Studios
The Haze is back again.
– TOC: Is S’pore helpless about the haze? Not really
– Money $mart: What Subsidies Can You Get in Singapore For Haze-Related Illnesses?
– TR Emeritus: Why don’t NEA do hourly PSI with their hourly PM2.5 data?
– QING Moments: Haze Haze Go Away!
– Blogging for Myself: Haze Elimination Action Team (HEAT)
– Canvasing Light: Gas! Gas! Gas!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Haze, 9/11 & TOC
– My Singapore News: Transboundary Haze Pollution Act in action
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: A quick science & geography lesson about the haze
– S M Ong: Feelings were cheated: Want a haze holiday? Only if you’re not over 16
– New Nation: S’poreans react to news that S’poreans are planning on suing Indonesian companies responsible for haze
Educate Our Youth
A Vote for Change (Singapore)
– Inconvenient Questions: My vote may count but does it matter?
– The Middle Ground: Nine questions with the team which predicted the GE2015 results
– TOC: PAP’s “digital consultants” during GE – what do election rules say?
– Yahoo! SG: Post-GE2015: A crossroads for Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss
– 否极泰来 Piji Tailai: Work harder is the only strategy!?
– Anyhow Hantam: Give J B Jeyaretnam a Posthumous Pardon
– Singapore National Service, Laws and Quirks: PAP is too smart
Foreigners in our Midst
– Top of the Word: Why is it easy for manipulators to dupe elderly women in Singapore?
– Likedatosocanmeh: Foreign worker policy relies on increasing PRs/new citizens, detrimental to Singaporeans’s interest
– A Load of Fish: Will taxing the rich make Singapore richer?
– Leong Sze Hian: PCF temporary fees rebate: $6.7m profits last 4.25 years?
– I on Singapore: The “Right” to Euthanasia as a Social Construct
– Offbeat Perspectives: Unique Passions: The sentiments of a Singaporean born-and-bred crane operator
– The Long and Winding Road: Behind the stage door
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.