Credit: All Singapore Stuff
The Haze is Back Again
– The Asian Parent: Inspiring and heartwarming: An 8-year-old’s appeal to stop the haze in Singapore
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Yours, Irreverently: Getting Schooled
Media Development Regulatory Authority
– Everything Also Complain: Nude-less Playboy still banned by MDA
Crime and Punishment
– The Middle Ground: Taxis that offer über service is the way to go
– Marina’s Bloggariffic: Is this wrong?
– Jules of Singapore: Why are Singaporeans scared of dying?
– superadrianme: Did you know 77% of Singaporeans Waste Food? #happyplatesg
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Settling into university and making friends
– Money Smart: Which Taobao Delivery Service Should Singaporeans Use?
Singapore Sports Scene
– The Online Citizen: Is FAS playing a dangerous game with World Sport Group?
Hep C Outbreak
– TR Emeritus: Asking the uncomfortable questions
A Vote for Change
– My Singapore News: GE 2015 – A rude awakening for opposition parties
– Likedatosocanmeh: Lee Kuan Yew probably right about Singaporeans being daft
– Wild Shores of Singapore: Otters at Berlayar Creek!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.