Credit: Andimoo Studios
Defending Our Lion City
– SMITHANKYOU.COM: 4 Reasons Why I love my No.4
– Mothership.sg: Bird photographers in S’pore stuffed Styrofoam bits into live fish to bait endangered Grey-headed Fish Eagles
– The Yishus: Is it that difficult to keep our cool in cases of animal abuse?
– RunEatGossip: Those Despicable “Nature” Photographers
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Singapore Policy Journal: Should the finances of religious organisations be more strictly regulated?
– C3 Church Watch: Love not rejoicing in wrongdoing but in the truth: Roland Poon ‘vindicated’
– Ian Tan: Why do you do what you do?
– All Singapore Stuff: CHC MEMBER: KONG HEE WOULDN’T BE IN TROUBLE IF HE MARRIED FORMER SWEETHEART
The Haze Is Back Again
– Mapped Musings: The Transboundary Haze Pollution Act: What It Can and Cannot Do.
Foreigners in our Midst
– Ministry of Transport Blog: Catching rats
– My Singapore News: The most frightening thing happened yesterday morning
– Petunia Lee: Rail Engineers are NOT Street Smart Enough?
– Likedatosocanmeh: Singapore’s rail system will improve when government stops appointing unqualified CEOs
– Five Stars and a Moon: Tripartism: The secret sauce behind Singapore’s success
– TechinAsia: I slammed this milk company on social media. Here’s how the CEO responded.
– Dollars and Sense: The True Cost Of A Wedding In Singapore
– Money Smart: 3 Reasons Women in Singapore Need to Work Harder to Save For Retirement Than Men
– Jeraldine Phneah: 5 Annoying Situations I Faced When Job Hunting in Singapore
Hep C Outbreak
– Yahoo! SG: COMMENT: That letter from the MOH to the Straits Times
– Goh Meng Seng: SGH and MOH Should Take Full Responsibility and Do the Right Things
A Vote for Change
– TR Emeritus: GE1997 and GE2015 – Has history repeated?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.