Belabouring Labour Issues
– The Middle Ground: The middle-aged middle manager in the middle-class muddle
– Mothership.sg: 7 praises the man in charge of the UN labour organisation sang about Singapore
– Five Stars and a Moon: Unions are no longer relevant in Singapore
Defending Our Lion City
– All Singapore Stuff: NSMEN IN UNIFORM SHOULD STAND IN CROWDED TRAINS
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– C3 Church Watch: Another CHC insider exposes cult abuse in City Harvest Church
Foreigners in our Midst
– The Middle Ground: Unions for foreign workers, can happen but will it?
– TechinAsia: An economist destroys arguments for regulating Uber in Singapore
– Loh and Behold: Uber to Solve our Uber-shitty Taxi Woes?
– Jeraldine Phneah: In Defense of Emily Tan and the Role of Popular Instagrammers in Singapore
– The Smart Local: 10 Ways To Spend Halloween In Singapore This Year That Are Frighteningly Fun
– Dollars and Sense: 6 Insurance Policies You May Already Have Without Knowing
– Masked Crusader: Interview with Author of Murdered in Malaysia: The Altantuya Story
Hep C Outbreak
– The Online Citizen: Hep C Saga: Difference between review committee and committee of inquiry
A Vote for Change
– Blogging for Myself: Mutating the SG govt
– Likedatosocanmeh: PAP should discard ‘upside-down’ planning model, don’t TKSS anymore
– WP: Further Response to Ministry of Health’s (MOH) Press Secretary
– Singapore Lost & Filed: Civic District
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.