Don’t Call Us “Strawberries”
– Jeraldine Phneah: Recently, my company did something very progressive
– crazyrandomchatter: Beware the rise of the durian generation
– Five Stars and a Moon: HR replies a Singaporean’s complaints abt Job Hunting
Belabouring Labour Issues
– The Middle Ground: Is Singapore’s tripartism a well-played game?
– SG Hard Truth: One Thing Singaporeans Don’t Know We Are Famous For
The Haze Is Back Again
– My Singapore News: What is the problem with SMRT?
– OffbeatPolitics: [Investigative Journalism] “Parkour” Saga: How credible are our local news sites?
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Same old, same oil
Hep C Outbreak
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: MoH: PM needs a minister who can communicate
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Can we have the truth?
– Likedatosocanmeh: Hepatitis C outbreak – why is the government afraid of convening a COI?
A Vote for Change
– Blogging For Myself: Poland’s elections: Huge lessons for us
– Masked Crusader: Meritocracy in Singapore—It Just Doesn’t Look Good
– WP: Set Up Committee to Address Persistent Perceptions of Racial Discrimination
– The Smart Local: KTM Shuttle Guide: Singapore To JB On An Old-School Train In Just 5 Minutes
– Memento: Frontier of Change: Boon Keng
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.