– Mothership.sg: 5 things we noticed when politicians played political pundits at post-GE-2015 conference
– The Middle Ground: Blame the young, the old, the Chinese, everyone
– Redwire Times: SDP’s Credibility Leaped by Over 2-Fold in General Election 2015!
– Six-Six.com: Opposition — A Spent Force?
Educate Our Youth
– The Middle Ground: Teaching respect as re+spect
– My Singapore News: Has the Singapore Govt gone mad?
Love/Hate Our Ministers
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Lui Tuck Yew – Unattached and Available (Part I)
– Vulcan Post: Watch Out For MP Louis Ng The Next Time You Get A GrabCar — He Might Just Be Your Driver!
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– Roads & Kingdoms: On Death Row in Singapore
– Empty Vessel: Discussing lane-splitting on Talking Point
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Preparing for the economic downturn
– cheerfulegg: Why We Bought A Resale Flat
– New Nation: Fashionable Balmain x H&M shoppers complained: ‘Clothes not expensive enough, that’s why long queue’
– The Smart Local: A Forgotten Past: Bidding Farewell To Commonwealth Drive Blocks 74 to 79
– SETHLUI.com: The Best 11 Old Fashioned Cocktails in Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.