– Sulaiman Daud: Viral Post about Paris Attacks by a Singaporean Muslim
– In My Words: Fight Against Terror
– The Middle Ground: Reporting on Paris attacks vs Lebanon attacks
– Jeraldine Phneah: Singapore Prime Minister’s Wife Explains Why People Care More About the Paris Attacks
– Five Stars and a Moon: Taking the fight to them
– Blogging for Myself: Attack on Paris: ISIS is finished
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Paris tragedy: Perspectives from UK papers
– Tech in Asia: The Paris terror attacks could kill China’s game console industry
– 2ECONDSIGHT: Masagos Zulkifli: Professing To Be Wise…
– My Singapore News: France’s problem, Singapore’s solution
Love/Hate Our Ministers
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Lui Tuck Yew – Unattached and Available (Part II)
– Vulcan Post: Karhoo Bashes Into Singapore’s Transport Scene With 17,000 Cabs Months Before Launch
– Money Smart: Will This New Player in the Public Transport Industry in Singapore Spoil the Market?
– Yahoo! SG: Singapore Taxi Drivers: Stop Complaining and Start Adapting To Uber
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
– Gerashen.com: What Have You Done, City Harvest?
Foreigners in Our Midst
– New Nation: Indonesia gives S’pore fresh air, November rain as early Christmas present
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Why Are Singaporeans So Dependent On Maids?
– All Singapore Stuff: S’POREAN GIRLS ARE NOT MATERIALISTIC IF THEY LOVE YOU ENOUGH
A Vote For Change
– Yours Truly Singapore: The hypocrisy of Calvin Cheng’s “Dangers of a politicised elected presidency”
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.