Countering the Terrorist Threat
– The Middle Ground: 10 ways to prepare yourself for a terrorist attack
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Simplifying or dumbing down?
– New Nation: S’poreans feel bad for even thinking grass-cutter’s full face mask reminded them of ISIS terrorist
Church Leaders Get Rich Or Die Tryin
– spittle splat: I learn more from DJ See’s oral judgment than Kong Hee’s sermon.
– Redwire Times: Taxi Association Blames “Distorting” and “Costly” Gahmen Regulations for Dwindling Business
– Five Stars and a Moon: Don’t bother waiting for Taxis…
– smallwheelsbigsmile: Engage to make SG a better, safer place to cycle
– My Singapore News: Kishore is serious about public public transport system
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: What’s Wrong #14 – Long travelling time for a bus
Educate Our Youth
– Blogging for Myself: MOE recruiting fewer teachers
Don’t Call Us Strawberries
– Dollars and Sense: Why Is Singapore One Of The Most Expensive Cities To Drink In?
– Money Smart: The 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Singapore of 2015
– Jeraldine Phneah: 10 Interesting Facts Which Prove Vladimir Putin Is A Total Badass
– NTU Confessions: A Singaporean love story that’s too good to be true?
– Offbeat Perspectives: Were we gender neutral before the labels of “Male”, “Female”, “Straight”, “LGBT”?
– The Online Citizen: Balance between overreaction and unpreparation
A Vote For Change
– Kenneth Jeyaretnam: Double Standards for Corruption
– Singapore 60s: Singapore 60s Bands Sing About Their Ladies
– Daniel Food Diary: 10 Best Hotel Buffets & Sunday Brunches In Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.