Credit: Andimoo Studios
Regulating the Internet
– The Yishus: If everyone’s so annoyed by rumours, why do they still happen?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: PAP admin that repressive meh?
Countering the Terrorist Threat
– The Middle Ground: Singaporean alleges anti-Islam hate at MRT Station
– Offbeat Politics: It is ok to not expect all moderate Muslims to condone the actions of ISIS on their FB pages
– My Singapore News: Whose problem is ISIS?
– Jeraldine Phneah: How Does Lee Kuan Yew Think We Can Solve The Terrorism Crisis?
Church Leaders Get Rich Or Die Tryin
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Singapore Version of Disney’s Tomorrowland
– The Smart Local: 10 Totally Acceptable Bromance Things Singaporean Guys Can Do Without Being Judged
– Blogging For Myself: Ichiban Sushi up prices
A Vote For Change
– Remember Singapore: Singapore Trivia: The Tembusu Tree and 5-Dollar Note
– joyloh.com: The Konfrontasi Memorial
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.