– Redwire Times: Nicole Seah: Calvin Cheng Would Have Been Silenced by Now in the Private Sector
– The Middle Ground: The counselling of Calvin Cheng
– The Online Citizen: Cheng makes allegations against TOC; MLC chairman disagrees with Cheng
– crazyrandomchatter: Calvin Cheng’s masterclass on how to get away with posting hate speech online
– New Nation: Terrorists worldwide praise ‘kill children’ comment by S’porean man with blue tick
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why MLC has to talk about Calvin
– Everything Also Complain: Calvin Cheng on the killing of terrorists’ children
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Calvin Cheng: I told you so lah!
– Jeraldine Phneah: 4 Things Which Annoy Me About Online Political Discussions
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
Don’t Call Us Strawberries
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– Mothership.sg: Adam Lambert’s doing the year-end countdown show in Singapore. Everyone loses their minds.
– Yahoo! SG: Singaporeans Divided: How A Countdown Concert With Adam Lambert Split A Nation
– Blogging For Myself: Adam Lambert: Christian self defeating petition
– The Yishus: 1, 2, 3, 4 – I declare a culture war!
– Vulcan Post: Singaporeans Divided: How A Countdown Concert With Adam Lambert Split A Nation
– lukeyishandsome(dot)com: Daily Thought: Petition against Adam Lambert is just lazy and weak
– New Nation: Highly religious S’poreans demand Sun Ho replace Adam Lambert at Celebrate 2016 countdown show
PSLE Results 2015
Love/Hate Our Public Servants
– Roads.sg: LTA officer changes tyre for motorist despite hot sun
– Loh and Behold: Beating the Crap out of an Uber Driver
– My Singapore News: Lawlessness in Singapore
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin
Educate Our Young
– Dollars and Sense: How Much Do You Need To Pay For Your Child’s University Fees in 20 Years?
– The Smart Local: 15 Spanking New Singapore Attractions That Opened Without You Knowing
– ladyironchef: Things You Never Knew About Traffic/Parking Enforcement Officers (A.K.A Fatimah)
– Mothership.sg: 15 Singaporean delicacies written in fancy pants café lingo
– AspirantSG: 25 Singapore Foodies To Follow For Good Food On Instagram
Vote For Change
– Five Stars and a Moon: Court of Appeal: AHPETC had lapses in its procurement of services
– TR Emeritus: PAP voters are like Malaysian Malays?
– likedatosocanmeh: Own self pay own self government will doom our country
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.