SG50 In Hindsight
– Blogging For Myself: 50 First Kisses by Roystan Tan
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Media Literacy Council doesn’t think words matter?
SMRT Driver Flips A Birdie
– Mothership.sg: Maybe the SMRT bus driver had a good reason flipping the bird?
– Rise of The Strawberry Nation: Shame on you LTA
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Five Stars and a Moon: Live music will finally be allowed at Thaipusam
– Yahoo! SG: Datuk Gong: The god of the Chinese, Indians and Malays
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin’
Media Development Regulatory Authority
– The Online Citizen: MDA confirms ban on Christ film
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Transitioning.org: Eight Reasons Why Foreign Workers Are Preferred Over Local Ones
Beware of AWARE
– Sgpolitics.net: Wrapping up the Purple Light fiasco
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– Dear Straight People: Out Of The Closet: Nicholas Lim Shares His Story
– Zit seng’s Blog: The Competition from Non-CS in IT
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.