NCMPs: Duckweeds on a Pond?
– Mothership.sg: Led by Chan Chun Sing, PAP outmanoeuvred WP before letting WP fill up its NCMP seat
– Yahoo! SG: Leon Perera: Shanmugam is presenting a “false choice” on NCMP issue
– The Middle Ground: Welcome to Parliament, Daniel Goh
– crazyrandomchatter: The Opposition should just get lost
– Everything Also Complain: NCMP scheme like a duckweed on a pond
– Anonymous_X: “The motion was passed – without those who had originally moved it.”
– S M Ong: What the duck: How ‘duckweed’ became the word of the weed, I mean, week
Chinese New Year 2016
– The Smart Local: 8 Reasons To Huat With The Arts This Chinese New Year
– Yours Truly Singapore: Don’t just talk only, Minister Wong
– Din Merican: Foreign Policy: Are East Asian states really hedging between the US and China?
– My Singapore News: Japanese history repeating itself
– The Noteway: Abolish The Bell Curve System, Says NTU Student Jeraldine Phneah
– Tan Kin Lian’s Blog: Long working hours in Singapore
A Vote For Change
– The Independeny Singapore: EDITORIAL: Response to PM Lee’s speech – strengthen our public institutions
– likedatosocanmeh: NSFs and NSmen who want change should do what’s right for themselves and our children
– Blogging For Myself: WP must find its way back
– The Online Citizen: Changes to NCMP system: Patronising and calculated
It’s the economy, stupid
– Mothership.sg: LKY seat effect in full swing as MP Patrick Tay delivers stern warning about S’pore’s sluggish employment growth
– Five Stars and a Moon: Why did only 100 jobs go to Singaporeans last year?
– Yawning Bread: Bad news: wages up, unemployment low
– Dollars and Sense: The Total Net Assets Of The 40 Richest Singaporeans Equates To 8% Of Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.