Don’t Call Us Strawberries
– Life In Transition: Youth in Singapore are learning how to be idealistic in a pragmatic society
– The Middle Ground: If you want the idealism of our youth, you can scrape it off the classroom floor
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Throwback: Not Getting Our Hands Dirty
– Five Stars and a Moon: MAKING SG UNCOMFORTABLE… THIS CAMPAIGN
– Everything Also Complain: Majulah campaign a nationalistic propaganda tool
– the new era: “Majulah” video is blatant propaganda
– Kenneth Jeyaretnam: Would you stand up for your country? Majulah: the spoken word version.
– BYLINE: Majulah?
Regulating The Internet
– The Dark Shadow Shrine: Let’s have Internet calibration, instead of regulation
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Leonng Sze Hian: Aviation jobs: 80% S’poreans – what about other sectors?
The Elected Presidency
– Yawning Bread: PAP control of the presidency: Singapore will pay the price
– My Singapore News: We want a rogue Elected President
– likedatosocanmeh: Elected or selected presidency, both a waste of tax dollars
– JUST MY OBSERVATION: Singapore: Medishield-life= terminal life support for a BANKRUPT healthcare system?
– Jasmine Neo: Umbrella Sharing at the Chingay
– Mothership.sg: Through her baby steps on social media, Josephine Teo is helping us understand marriage and parenthood better
– THETWOPHILO’S BLOG: Student Benjamin Lim and SCDF Recruit Edwin Ong – Victims Caught Between A Rock And A Hard Place?
– Money Smart Blog: http://blog.moneysmart.sg/invest/3-situations-where-singaporeans-should-not-be-stupidly-jumping-into-investing/
– THE RAMBLER: Wrong Again
A Vote For Change
– The Long and Winding Road: The fight for freedom from where freedom had once been curtailed
– Faerie Tales: Battle of Pasir Panjang
– iremembersg: rowing up in a kampung in the 1970s
– The Smart Local: 5 Exhilarating Activities You Never Knew You Could Do In Singapore – Guide To Singapore: Episode 8
– DKSG: Chingay 2016
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.