To Go or Not To Go For Madonna’s Concert?
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– Yawning Bread: Holy murder of freedom of expression
We Don’t Need No Regulation
– the singapore beacon: Would I Die For Singapore? No Thanks!
Don’t Call Us Strawberries
– The Middle Ground: Idealism isn’t lacking; it’s just that we dream small
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Fives Stars and a Moon: What is a Stateless Citizen?
– Leong Sze Hian: $300 monthly to get $1m at retirement?
– Dollars and Sense: 3 Bad Financial Habits That Are Making Singaporeans Poorer
– We Can! Singapore: I don’t want a patriarchal wedding
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Still more bad advice from Singaporean parents? Oh dear.
A Vote For Change
– The Wacky Duo: Chingay 妆艺 2016 : A multicultural, multinational extravaganza
– RunEatGossip: Bedok Marketplace
Singapore is a Police State!(?)
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.