It’s the economy, stupid!
– Asian Correspondent: No football in void decks: Singapore’s irresistible urge to police empty spaces
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– The Ridge Magazine: Loving Across Racial Lines
– Bilahari Kausikan: US-China Relations: Groping towards a New Modus Vivendi
– The Kent Ridge Common: A Crisis of Compassion
Preserving Singapore’s Natural Heritage
– IPSCommons: Towards A Zero-Impact Cross Island Line
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– My Singapore News: Manny Pacquiao paying a price for telling the truth
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Leong Sze Hian: NTUC: Lead by breaking down workers’ statistics?
To Go Or Not To Go To Madonna’s Concert
– S M Ong: Flagged: Even if you’re not Catholic, you should boycott Madonna for this reason
– Revelation is Real 2.0: Madonna in Singapore
Educate Our Youth
– likedatosocanmeh: MOE (acting) minister only knows how to copy and paste, ignores real issues
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Why Singaporeans lack the killer instinct
– The Middle Ground: Protect our privacy when tracking vehicles by GPS
– Esquire SG: Opinion: Telling the truth hurts
– Offbeat Perspectives: Will increasing the smoking age to 21 & tobacco media control be a “smokeless” difference?
– Money Smart Blog: 3 Tips to Start Cooking Regularly for Singaporeans Who Hate Cooking
– Vulcan Post: Are Singaporeans Spending More Or Less on Renovation In 2015?
A Vote For Change
– The Online Citizen: PAP elitist, don’t feel for the people – Ngiam Tong Dow
– catherinelim.sg: The Next PAP Leadership: More Of The Same Or A Whole New Game?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Ideas for Amos and SDP
– THETWOPHILO’S BLOG: MINISTERS’ IN CHARGE OR MERELY FAIR WEATHER FRIENDS?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.