Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– The Independent Singapore: Some Indians upset that Murali has made himself ‘Chinese’ to endear to voters
– New Nation: S’poreans react to PAP candidate Murali changing his name to Ah Mu Chinese name
– Desparatebeep: How Racist Can We Get?
– The Middle Ground: Kopi with Bertha: Careful when you cry racism
Bukit Batok By Election
– The Middle Ground: Is Chee Soon Juan a changed man?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: BB By-election: Relax S’poreans/ DNA of PAP and Dr Chee
– crazyrandomchatter: Stupid personal attacks made by Grace Fu
– Yahoo! SG: COMMENT: Chee Soon Juan’s image problem
– Blogging For Myself: Bukit Batok By-Election: Does character matter?
– Andrew Loh: Disgraceful, Grace Fu
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: How many books did CSJ sell and how much he made
– Everything Also Complain: Murali ‘Ah Mu’ Pillai performing his ‘sacred duty’
– the singapore beacon: What IS a Full-Time MP?
– Yours Truly Singapore: Response to Grace Fu and Halimah
– TREmeritus: In solidarity with Dr Chee Soon Juan
– The Online Citizen: RCs in Bukit Batok SMC putting up and taking down PAP candidate’s banner
– Jentrified Citizen: On Integrity, Hypocrisy & Setting Bad Examples at Bukit Batok By-election
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Highlights of the by-election campaign
– S M Ong: In defence of non-candidate Shirwin Eu: He could’ve been our Donald Trump
Educate Our Youth
– Value Investhink: Teach Less Learn More – Lessons Learnt Part 1
It’s the economy, stupid!
– The Middle Ground: Prepare for slower economic growth, higher unemployment
– Din Merican: ‘Free trade’ in trouble in the United States
– Nikkei Asian Review: Singapore’s traditional stronghold for bookworms
– Under The Angsana Tree: Chinese Dialects – Uniquely Singapore
– DanielFoodDiary: Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant 瑞春 – 12 Things We Order From This To-Go Supper Place – DanielFoodDiary.com
– DEJIKI: Gardens by the Bay – Tulipmania Rediscovered
– TheSmartLocal: 10 Crazy Looking Playgrounds You Can Still Find in Singapore TODAY
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.