Foreigners In Our Midst
– the singapore beacon: Migrant Workers And Alcoholism
Do you speak Singlish?
– TheSmartLocal: 18 Singlish Slangs We Used To Say That Have Gone Extinct
– mrbrown: Audio: Minister Midas and the Say No to Singlish hotline
– ST Forum: Singlish must not be allowed to displace Standard English
– crazyrandomchatter: Wah… need to have PhD to speak Singlish leh!
– The Independent Singapore: Who else besides PhD holders are qualified to use Singlish in Singapore?
– Top of the Word: Singapore Right in Rebutting NYT Piece on Singlish
– New Nation: Fine S’poreans for using Singlish
Educate Our Youth
– Dollars and Sense: How Affordable Are Overseas Universities Compared To Local Universities?
– Leong Sze Hian: 14% price differential – BTO vs Resale Index?
– Zit Seng’s Blog: LTA Needs To Up Their Online Smartness
– Five Stars and a Moon: 5 Things you need to know about Rotavirus
– Alvinology: The Parcel Phone Scam and Why You Must Know About It
– superadrianme.com: Reasons Why You Should Watch Les Misérables in Singapore
– Money Smart Blog: 8 Types of Enrichment Classes Kiasu Singaporean Parents of Babies Can Spend Money On
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
A Vote For Change
– The Middle Ground: Tough for Dr Chee to spar with the Chiams
– My Singapore News: Who would lead Singapore in the next lap after LKY?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: MU’s woes foreshadow S’pore’s woes post PAP
– Dollars and Sense: Different Portfolios You Should Know About
– Vulcan Post: P2P Funding In Singapore – Here’s A Look At How It Stacks Up Against Bank Loans
– SingSaver.com.sg: Why Financial Advice for Rich Singaporeans Won’t Work For You
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.