– Five Stars and a Moon: What you need to know about maintaining our train system…
It’s the economy, stupid!
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
We Want Human LGBT Rights
Do you speak Singlish?
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Don’t use Singlish as the scapegoat!
– The Kent Ridge Common: Let The People Sing(lish)
– A Singaporean says: A Singlish Conspiracy?
– New Nation: S’poreans to stop saying ‘Majulah’ as it is a Singlish word
– Tan Kin Lian: Voters in America
– The Guardian: The Guardian view on Obama in Hiroshima: facing a nuclear past, not fixing a post-nuclear future
– CogitAsia: With Eye on China, Obama Strengthens Ties with Vietnam
Educate Our Youth
– Mostly Economics: Three alternatives to become edcauted without chasing academic degrees..
Singapore Arts Scene
– Singapore Sojourn: New Singapore Art Prints
– Musings from Singapore: An Australian farm stay
– Oblique: Singapore, my home truly
– Money Smart Blog: How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to Seoul for Less Than $1,000
– Vulcan Post: Shhh! This Is Our Tactic For Always Getting Leave Applications Approved.
– Yahoo! SG: Commercial hub of the East
– irememberSG: Teo Yew Chiat: Sky is the Limit
– PassportChop.com: 3 Trails You Need To Check Out In Marina Bay
– Miss Tam Chiak: The Pipe District Bistro – Industrial-themed food at Science Park
– The Long and Winding Road: Getai night on Pulau Ubin
A Vote For Change
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Throwback: The Circus That Is The General Elections
– Mothership.sg: Hardwarezone forums 101: A basic guide to the lingo and acronyms
– TechinAsia: Meet the data scientist plotting Twitter’s revival
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– The Online Citizen: Response to AGC’s “self-serving” statement on lawyers acting on Kho Jabing’s behalf
– The Independent Singapore: Is the AGC also guilty of legal opportunism?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.