Do you speak Singlish?
– S M Ong: Singlish debate redux: Gwee Li Sui is the new Phua Chu Kang sans yellow boots
– The Middle Ground: Hey, are you a Chinese helicopter?
– Everything Also Complain: ‘Chinese helicopter’ degrading to Chinese-educated Singaporeans
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Singapore 2B: Racist Chinese?
– SDP: SDP calls for fairness in implementation of Cooling-off Day regulations
– Rachel Zeng: What’s wrong, ELD?
– crazyrandomchatter: Totally baffled by ELD’s police reports
– The Middle Ground: Shake-up in the online space
– Mothership.sg: Here are the posts that allegedly violated the Bukit Batok by-election cooling-off day rules
It’s the economy, stupid!
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– Singapore 2025: Foreign Policy and the Opposition: A Response to Mr Bilahari Kausikan
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– My Singapore News: Lawrence Khong – Belief versus Conviction
– My Singapore News: China warns G7 to stay out of South China Sea dispute
– CogitAsia: CogitAsia Podcast: How to Build an Artificial Island
Educate Our Youth
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Long term, anything can happen
– New Nation: 5-hour queue for Pokemon cafe at Bugis Junction signal no need for mature democracy in S’pore
– Singsaver.com.sg: 3 Money Topics to Discuss Before You and Your Beau Get Serious
– Vulcan Post: If You’re Still Comparing Hotel Prices By Opening Multiple Tabs, You’re Doing It All Wrong
A Vote For Change
– TREmeritus: A contrast between democracy and “natural aristocracy”
– Mothership.sg: Workers’ Party leadership election: Predicting Low Thia Khiang’s dream team this Sunday
– Growing your tree of prosperity: Engage Singapore politics by understanding more about WWE.
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– Ministry of Home Affairs: Execution of Convicted Murderer
– TheFinance.sg: Retail REITs – An Unique SG Story
– Alex Lew Yan Liang: Buying a home – Some simple tips
– Dollars and Sense: Is This Commodity In The Midst Of An Epic Price Bubble?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.