Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– My Singapore News: China showing its anger with Singapore
Belabouring Labour Issues
Banning the Internet
– Singapore Recalcitrant: Must the PSD be so overbearing in its statement?
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Smart Nation, dumb move?
– Life of Singaporeans: After internet ban next year, reduce security risk, IDA can retrench people?
– New Nation: Cutting S’pore’s public servants’ computers off Internet will prevent adultery
Food Rage Lady Goes Berserk
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Food court screamer Alice Fong vs the internet
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– My So-called Lesbian Life: Anti LGBT Groups in #Singapore are at it again and Ministry of Home Affairs gave them a brotherly hug
– crazyrandomchatter: Singapore government tells foreign companies that this isn’t their home. Don’t get too comfortable
– Mothership.sg: Here are the ways in which MHA’s edict on “foreign entities” supporting Pink Dot may not be a wise move
– The Middle Ground: Will foreign entities go back into the closet?
– Mostly Economics: Denmark: Where negative interest rates are normal
– Din Merican: Next for Democrats: Unite Party and Focus on Trump
– Din Merican: Malaysia: A Bipolar Nation
– Singapore 2B: The Rise of China and the Chinese Apologist
Meet The Parents
– The Asian Parent: Products you should totally be buying off iHerb!
– Dollars and Sense: Why Are Things In 7-Eleven So Expensive?
– superadrianme: Ovation Of the Seas Makes Singapore Homeport in 2017
– Money Smart Blog: How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to Taipei for Less Than $600
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Amos and the the art of protest/ Why Ali was “the greatest”
– Miss Tam Chiak: Xiao Chen Homemade Bao Dian – $1.90 Dim Sum in Coffee Shop
– Faerie Tales: Burger Joint Singapore
– missuschewy: Handlebar: Biker-themed Restaurant and Bar
A Vote For Change
– TREmeritus: MARUAH: Police investigation of Teo Soh Lung and Roy Ngerng
– Piji Tailai: 10 Examples of Market Based Authoritarian Regime
– TechinAsia: Line at 5 years old (INFOGRAPHIC)
– Vulcan Post: Facebook Co-founder Eduardo Saverin’s 5 Singaporean Startup Picks
– The Independent Singapore: ‘Whistle-blower’ investor warns of Alibaba’s downfall but Singapore bought $1 billion in Alibaba stock
– Tan Kin Lian: A big shock – cut of over 50% in surrender value
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.