Credit: My sketchbook
Singapore Is A Police State!(?)
– My Singapore News: Do not abuse and tarnish the reputation of the Police
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Five Stars and a Moon: Are you working on contract? Here’s good news for you.
Just Follow Law?
– The Middle Ground: Exercising mercy for criminals
– guanyinmiao’s musings: To Combat Disinformation, Understand Financial Incentives Of Online News Sites
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Where TRS got its money, eyeballs from?
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– Everything Also Complain: Foreign entities banned from sponsoring ‘sensitive’ events
– Mothership.sg: MHA’s stance on foreign interference on domestic issues is confusing. Here’s why.
We Want Free Speech!
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Q&A: Hate speech, law & order and a civilized society
– Petunia Lee: A Litte Disagreement With A Nurse
– likedatosocanmeh: All wrong RC signage should be rectified
– Dotseng: The importance of having a personal philosophy
– Salary.sg: 6 Reasons You Don’t Need a Degree to Be Successful
– cheerful.egg: How To Not Suck At Job Interviews
– Only William: Top 5 Advantages Part Time Jobs Singapore
Mind Our Own Business
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Do you see what I see?
– Vulcan Post: The Hottest Online Shopping Trends in Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.