Credit: The Middle Ground
Aging in Singapore
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Profitable to pay elderly poor to leave S’pore
Singapore Arts Scene
– Faerie Tales: ‘i know why the rebel sings’
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Five Stars and a Moon: Another change on the way….
– THIS HEADLINE HAS BEEN CENSORED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD –
– The Independent Singapore: Facebook removed local socio-political posts which seems to have not violated its Community Standards
Meet The Parents
– A Thing (or Two) About Holly Jean: Letters to Myla Rae – I Love that You Need Me
– The Asian Parent: Angelina Jolie: “You don’t know who your children are until they show you who they are”
– The Middle Ground: Asean and China – in kindergarten
– Just My Observation: Why Brexit referendum is a PLUS for WORLD PEACE: stale (rancid) agreements should be reviewed at periodic intervals.
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Smart talk, dumb walk (Part 1)
– The Kent Ridge Common: Not By Any Definition
– Money Smart Blog: A New Study Shows What You Should Really Be Spending on To Make Yourself Happy
– The Smart Local: 9 Eateries In Singapore Even PM Lee Would Queue A LOONG Time For
– The Long and Winding Road: Well Well Well – A Natural Resource Lost
– Singapore 60s: Michael Meets Melodians, Moonglows: Part One
– The Middle Ground: How to brace for Brexit (if it even worries you)
– JYKL Saving and Investment Blog: FIVE SMARTEST THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR PAY RAISE IN SINGAPORE
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– Alvinology: Sony Pictures clears the way to include Social Influencers in its movie PR blitz – Alvinology picked as sole representative from Singapore and Southeast Asia
– BLog.CripperZ: How fast are the SG telco network in your area – App
– TechinAsia: The car market is too fragmented. A Singaporean startup wants to change that
A Vote For Change
– Piji Tailai: Beyond endurance, there is a Way!
– likedatosocanmeh: Justifications for obscene ministerial pay a pack of lies, LKY’s half truths
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.