Credit: My sketchbook
Foreigners In Our Midst
– The Independent Singapore: Reply to Theodore Shawcross’s “Why do people hate Singapore?”
– TREmeritus: Call me xenophobic. I don’t care!
Don’t Call Us Strawberries!
– Transitioning.org: Thoughts of a fresh graduate who earns $9/hour at a childcare centre
– Random Thoughts Of A Free Thinker: A Response to “Leaving Our Internal Security Back Door Wide Open”
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
Do You Speak Singlish?
– Everything Also Complain: When Singlish is actually Chinglish
– The Middle Ground: TRS: Yang gives up the fight
Educate Our Youth
Countering The Terrorist Threat
– ndru1: Islam and Terrorism (Book Review)
Save Our World
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Recycling an idea
Defending Our Lion City
Meet The Parents
– The Asian Parent: 12 Soothing Beverages for Sleep-Deprived Parents
– Dollars and Sense: How Much Money Are Parents Giving Their Primary School Kids?
– Dollars and Sense: 3 Reasons Why Singaporeans Shouldn’t Be Overjoyed By Brexit
– Musings From the Lion City: What Brexit Really Means
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: The Brexit Q&A session with Limpeh
– Tan Kin Lian: An unnecessary referendum
– Growing your tree of prosperity: It’s all about your kukujiao !
– Ravi Philemon: Death knell for entrenched politics
– Sakura Haruka: Personal Training @ Genesis Gym, Singapore :: 1 Year Later
– My Singapore News: The most sort after profession in Sin seeing lesser applicants
– S M Ong: MBS not the only Singapore icon blown up in Independence Day: Resurgence
– EastCoastLife: Guanyin Temple @ Tanjung Balai Karimun 丹绒巴莱吉里汶的三仙娘宫
– The Middle Ground: A wave of nostalgia: The end of Underwater World
– The Smart Local: 14 Budget Buffets Under $20 In Singapore Worth Every Cent
– Miss Tam Chiak: 8 Must Go Restaurants in Bedok Mall with $5 or $10 Food Deals
– HÜBSCH JESS BABY: A great experience at SG Flight Simulations
– Alex Lew Yan Liang: More expensive than ETF, performance does not differ much from ETF
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Pink Dot: Why was govt spooked?/ Pastor Khong try matching the numbers
– Iron Bowl: Homophobic Country? Singapore
– Salt * Wet * Fish: Beware of mislabeling hate speech as emotive speech
– TechinAsia: How mobile payments can change your life (Infographic)
– TechinAsia: How Singapore will run the country using APIs
– Ignorance is Curable: Contactless Payment Cards Are Dangerous
– Mothership.sg: Singapore-made app promising to save refugees doesn’t work at all, creator says neh mind
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.