Credit: A Good Citizen
Belabouring Labour Issues
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Secure Company Buy-In For Lifelong Learning
Countering The Terrorist Threat
– The Middle Ground: ISIS attacks Malaysia
– The Middle Ground: PHOTOS FROM THE GROUND: Grieving faces of Baghdad, Dhaka, Istanbul
– My Singapore News: IS attacks now more targeted
– THIS HEADLINE HAS BEEN CENSORED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD –
– The Independent Singapore: Facebook bans ex-political detainee Teo Soh Lung’s posts in its platform
– SG Truth: 10 Worst MRT Breakdowns in Singapore
Meet The Parents
– The Asian Parent: Why I refuse to send my four-year-old to extra-curricular classes after school
– Cheekiemonkies: Diggersite – Where Kids Can Operate Real Excavators – Goes to the West!
– Din Merican: State Religion Is an obstacle to Freedom
– Dollars and Sense: Should you lend money to a friend?
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Afraid of making mistakes?
– SG Truth: 10 Reasons Why Singaporeans Commit Suicide
– cheerful.egg: Who’s Your Inner Badass?
– Sillyinvestor: Random thoughts: Putting ourselves in others’ shoes?
A Vote For Change
– Vulcan Post: S’poreans Say: “Don’t Just Extend The SingPass 2FA Deadline, Solve The Issues We Have First!”
– TechinAsia: An absolute beginner’s guide to machine learning, deep learning, and AI
– Zit Seng’s Blog: Shopping With Just My Phone
– Singsaver.com.sg: 4 Subtle Ways Your Friends Make You Spend More
– Property Soul: Who said property cooling measures may never be lifted?
– Money Smart Blog: Muslims and Banking in Singapore: What You Need to Know about Islamic Banking and Investments
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.