– Dollars and Sense: Should We Be Concerned About The Recent Increases In Car Park Charges
– My Singapore News: Great money saving ideas for the HDB
– My Sweet Retirement: Increase in Car Park Charges – Car Owners Dismay, Investors Cheer
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Tharman the Joker/ Disconnect/ Not Uniquely S’porean
– Mostly Economics: Human Development in MP: the role of fiscal policy and governance (and history?)
Countering The Terrorist Threat
– CogitAsia: Recalibrating the Islamic State Threat in Southeast Asia
– Thought Catalog: I Am Afraid Of Terrorism But Not As Much As Muslims Are
– Anonymous X: A hoax? Alleged notification from MFA on impending bomb attacks in Riau Islands.
Mind Our Own Business
– THIS HEADLINE HAS BEEN CENSORED FOR YOUR OWN GOOD –
– Kirsten Han: In which I’m blocked from Facebook for… what?
– The Online Citizen: Yet another Facebook user banned for posting critical text about Singapore police
Meet The Parents
– A Singaporean in Australia: To Leave or Not to Leave, That is His Question
– Singsaver.com.sg: What the Price of Your Engagement Ring Says About Your Relationship
– Loh and Behold: Short Man Syndrome
– The Kent Ridge Common: The Dimensions of Death
– Cuisine Paradise: [Review] Pompompurin Cafe @ Orchard Central (Singapore)
– The Smart Local: 5 Singaporean YouTube Accounts That Will Change Your Life
– AspirantSG: 8 New Cafes In The Heartlands That’s Screwing Downtown Cafes
– Miss Tam Chiak: 10 New & Unique Culinary Hotspots in Clarke Quay
– DanielFoodDiary: Pits & Pans – For The West People, Gourmet Burger Cafe At Jurong West
A Vote For Change
– Piji Tailai: Dare to make mistakes and dare to check oneself mistakes?
– The Independent Singapore: Temasek’s declared losses problematic
– Money Smart Blog: 3 Common Mistakes That Make Singaporeans Lose Money on the Property Market
– Poor Learn Rich: Was it a right choice to sold off Noble?
– Investment Stab: Can I use my CPF to pay for my housing after 55?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.