Combating the Haze
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Corporate Commitment To Certified Sustainable Palm Oil Should Go Beyond Advocacy
Our Everyday Heroes
– The Independent Singapore: SCDF rescues man dangling precariously on clothes drying rack in highrise flat
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Buy-in vs ownership
– Transitioning.org: Secondment abuse by MNC in Singapore ensures Singaporeans have no jobs
– Mostly Economics: Do MBA programs drive inequality?
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Everything Also Complain: You can’t catch Pokemon in ‘f**king shitty’ Singapore
– Vulcan Post: Social Media Firing Shows Why We REALLY NEED To Clamp Down On What We Say Onlinev
– The Singapoe Beacon: Stanchart Bank Heist : Captain Bochap Strikes Again!
We Want Free Speech!
– The Middle Ground: Think twice before you shoot off your mouth
– The Independent Singapore: Government introduces ‘harsh’ bill in parliament to quell sub judice
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Traingate: Useless local new media?/ How real journalists operate
– likedatosocanmeh: Illogical to say government bears risks on behalf of CPF members
Singapore’s Arts Scene
– Vicky’s Writings: HOTEL by Wildrice
Meet The Parents
– Five Stars and a Moon: Strawberry generation – the result of overprotective parents?
– The Asian Parent: Quiz: Is your job turning you into a bad parent?
– Din Merican: China and UNCLOS: An Inconvenient History
– My Singapore News: Treachery in The Hague
– CogitAsia: Political Analyst Slain in Cambodia
– The Middle Ground: Hague ruling: So are they rocks or islands?
– Money Smart Blog: 3 Big Ways Uber Has Made Singaporean Lives Better
– The Middle Ground: Tuesday at Cheongster Cafe: What did the G just say?
– Dotseng: How to see your ‘problem’ as a problem
– Balderdash: Rubbish and Toilet Law in Singapore
– AspirantSG: Healthy Food Places To Eat Clean, Diet & Lose Weight In CBD Singapore
– Singsaver.com.sg: 3 Air Miles Credit Cards with the Most Bonus Miles
– Cheekiemonkies: Dine in Full View of Planes on an Airport Runway in this Bicycle-themed Cafe!
– DanielFoodDiary: 1460 Tteokbokki – Rainbow Bingsu, Korean Fried Squid and Potato Tornado
– Miss Tam Chiak: 11 Reasons Why You Should Dine At Emporium Shokuhin
– TechinAsia: Singapore government to build its own chatbots
– Thought Catalog: Criminals Are Using ‘Pokemon Go’ To Mug People At Gunpoint
– Popular Science: Pokémon Go Creator Explains How The Game Will Evolve
– TechinAsia: To sell or not to sell? Things to consider when someone offers to buy your startup
– Dollars and Sense: What You Don’t Know About Gold Investing May Hurt You
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.