Credit: My sketchbook
Singapore’s Vice and Crimes
– The Independent Singapore: Couple hold sex orgies in Singapore charging men $450 per party
– Singapore Travel Blog: WARNING: Latest Hotel Scam You MUST Know About
National Day Parade 2016
– Five Stars and a Moon: 8 HIDDEN MESSAGES FROM NDP 2016
Singapore Arts Scene
– The Secreter Robot Spy Factory: Singapore Literature Prize!
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Assessing Chinese-Language Proficiency More Rigorously
Mind Your Own Business
Save our Environment
– A Juggling Mom: Sustainable Living with IKEA
A Vote For Change
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160725 Singaporeans should fear PAP no more, PAP fears its own shadow,
Meet the Parents
Educate Our Young
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: #PSLE2021 (Part 5): Comments on quotes
– Askmelah.com: The pursuit of degree does not make sense anymore!
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– SDP: SDP raises questions about 1MDB and the KL-Singapore high-speed railway project
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Was the signing of the HSR agreement wise given Najib’s and 1MDB’s problems?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Indons speaking with fork tongues again
– My Singapore News: Hillary and Trump need to visit the Istana
– Blogging For Myself: Brexit: UK doing a GE
– CogitAsia: Start Up, Stand Up, Stay Up?
– Singapore 2B: What’s bothering the World, today?
– Balderdash: Hatred and Mass Movements
– this is premium writing, no?: three rules to live by that will come in really handy
– Mothership.sg: This is still the greatest response when you get asked, ‘Is S’pore in China?’
– Adrian Tan: There Is A Book In Everyone Of Us
– Raffles Press: Sleep Go Where?
Singapore Food Paradise
– Zit Seng: Ranting on Domino’s Delivery
– CAMEMBERU: Spinacas: Healthy Salads and Bento Delivery in Singapore
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle at Crawford Lane | Singapore hawker stall with One Michelin Star
– ladyironchef: 11 Best Restaurants in Singapore That Do Not Have Michelin Stars
– missuschewy: Rakuichi Japanese Restaurant at Dempsey Hill
– SG Food on Foot: The Dining Room @ Sheraton Tower Singapore – An Indonesian Gastronomic Experience
– Vulcan Post: Whoa. Malaysians Were Behind Some Of The Iconic Titles In The Gaming Industry?!
– e27: Everyone can prototype with this new South Korean 3D printer
– Mothership.sg: http://mothership.sg/2016/07/i-cant-believe-im-defending-minister-yaacob-ibrahims-pokemon-go-comments/
– A Load of Fish: Singapore to monitor Pokemon Go. For what?
– EastCoastLife: Gardens By the Bay 新加坡滨海湾花园
Bread and Butter
– Money Smart Blog: Can’t Afford to Go to University? Here are 9 Options for Getting Those Fees Paid
– Investment Moats: REIT: Making Sense of the Uncertainties Surrounding your REIT – A Frasers Commercial Trust Case Study
– cheerful.egg: How To Get Better At Investing
– The Motley Fool Singapore: 4 Lessons for Investors to Learn from California Fitness’s Bankruptcy
– Dollars and Sense: 5 Online Courses That Can Kick Start Your Financial Proficiency
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.