Countering The Terrorist Threat
National Day Parade 2016
– Singapore 60s: National Day 2016 Song: Tomorrow’s Here Today
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Five Stars and a Moon: HOW INHUMANE COMPANIES RETRENCH BADLY
– The Middle Ground: How to stop a runaway train
– Mothership.sg: SMRT explains why LRT did not stop for three stations, but commuters still have some concerns
– The Online Citizen: SMRT confirms run-away train incident on 28 July
– Yahoo! SG: PTC unveils its recommendations to improve Singapore’s public transport
Mind Our Own Business
We Want Free Speech!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Err so why the silence on Calvin, minister?
Do You Speak Singlish?
– Everything Also Complain: Jetstar making inflight announcements in Singlish
– The Asian Parent: Why do some foods make you hungrier? 5 Foods to avoid
– The Asian Parent: Breast self-examination: An illustrated guide for mums
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Mostly Economics: How support for free-trade does not mean liberalism anymore..
Love/Hate Our Public Servants
– Everything Also Complain: NAC Bin Centre costing $470K, mostly on consultation
Educate Our Young
– The Singapore Beacon: NUS Orientation Camps : Freedom Unleashed!
– SOMETIMES WORDS HELP: MIMING CLIMAXES? PLAYING AT RAPE? WE’RE ALL IMPLICATED
– Musings From the Lion City: Not A Book?
– A Singaporean In Australia: What Would I Do If I Could be PM for 12 hours?
– Hope: Sleep or yoga
– Mothership.sg: Makcik drying lift landing after rain is not just the neighbour we all want, but the hero we deserve
– Do Not Be Surprised…: What Exactly Are “Women’s Issues”?
Singapore Food Paradise
– Mothership.sg: Woman attains S’pore food nirvana, shows how to make Muah Chee in less than 5 minutes
– ladyironchef: 10 Singapore Slings to Sip On This National Day
– Miss Tam Chiak: Melt Café – International Buffet with One of the Best Indian Spreads
– DanielFoodDiary: A Poké Theory – Poké Bowls And Superfood Smoothie Bowls At Telok Ayer
– mitsueki: Get your $10 Ramen at Ippudo Singapore (1 – 31 August 2016)!
– SG Food on Foot: Kwee Zeen @ Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa – Launches Saturday Pink Brunch
– Ms Skinnyfat: Shangri-La Hotel Singapore The Line’s Flavors of Singapore
Bread & Butter
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Six Lessons I Learned From My Four Internships
– Transitioning.org: Degree holder felt ashamed she is jobless for a year without any full-time job offer
– Money Smart Blog: Could Getting Married Early Actually Make Financial Sense in Singapore?
– e27: In one of Singapore’s biggest rounds of year, Carousell raises US$35 million
– The Motley Fool Singapore: The State Of Singapore’s Stocks Right Now: Are They Expensive Or Cheap?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.