Singapore Vices and Crimes
– The Middle Ground: Yang Yin trial: 7 lies, false impressions and exaggerations
AGO Report 2016
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160802 NAC should not have issued blank cheque for ‘complex’ bin centre
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: True blue S’poreans cost more/ Construction costs suppressed by using FT labour
– Five Stars and a Moon: 5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY OVER THE NEW CPF RECOMMENDATIONS…
Love/Hate Our President?
– The Independent Singapore: Almost $350K misappropriated by SSO officer 2 years ago but MSF informs public only now
Meet The Parents
– The Asian Parent: UNICEF: Breastfeeding within first hour of birth is the baby’s “first vaccine”
– My Singapore News: Why Redbean did not reply?
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– The Revolutioner: Sad Embarrassment for SG: US Obama Intentionally Mispronounces LKY’s Name
Educate Our Young
– Mothership.sg: University students will be university students. Get over it.
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: SDP Chee Soon Juan hurt President Tony Tan’s feelings
– The Independent Singapore: President Tony Tan denies making ‘ITE and Poly education is “bad rubbish”‘ comment
– Yahoo! SG: 5 ways Jason Bourne would be caught within 5 minutes of coming to Singapore
– The Wacky Duo: Top 10 Essential Household items for Emergency
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Assorted musings: Busy and worry
– Adrian Tan: Why I Stop My Self-Help Books Addiction
– The Asian Parent: “My husband works abroad and he cheated on me! What should I do?”
– Mothership.sg: Xiaxue wearing Sun Ho makeup is the only thing we need this Hungry Ghost Festival
Singapore Food Paradise
– Singsaver.com.sg: Foodpanda vs Deliveroo vs UberEATS: Which is Better?
– ladyironchef: 9 Local Fares You Must Try at Serangoon Garden Market
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Gemmills at Gemmill Lane | Hole-in-the-wall cafe & bar hidden in the heart of CBD Singapore
– DanielFoodDiary: 10 New & Hot Restaurants Singapore August 2016
– I Eat & Eat: Food Review: Roast Paradise – Heavenly Char Siew
The Travel Bug
Bread & Butter
– Money Smart Blog: 3 Silly Financial Mistakes Even Young, Educated Singaporeans are Making
– Dollars and Sense: Financial Planning For Air Stewardesses In Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.