No One Gets Left Behind
National Day Parade 2016
– The Middle Ground: What I missed about NDP 2016
Singapore Sport Scene
– Alvinology: Test of character: Leonard Thomas disappoints with more than just bad journalism
– The Independent Singapore: Be patient with Quah Zheng Wen
– The Middle Ground: What to make of Quah’s media snub at the Olympics?
– Mothership.sg: Sports mag criticises Joseph Schooling’s soundbites as ‘douchey-sounding’, wants him to apologise
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: TNP vs National Swimmer Quah Zheng Wen: Another Perspective
Singapore Crimes and Vices
– The Online Citizen: 5 men arrested for rioting at Beo Crescent Food Centre
Aging In Singapore
– The Independent Singapore: 32 years of neglect of the aged in Singapore and we can change it
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Living Investment: Singapore GDP Growth rates correlate with World GDP
– Mostly Economics: A short primer on behavioral economics..
Defending Our Lion City
– My Singapore News: Is Singapore at war?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Redbean thinks he’s Confucius, critics’ “insects”
– mrbrown.com: See What Show: Suicide Squad
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Six&Seven: Of the Mediterranean and Alps – New Basilissimo Menu at Basilico, Regent Singapore
– The Smart Local: The Centrepoint Has Just Been Revamped And There’s Mouthwatering Food Everywhere
– Working With Grace: Thye Moh Chan 泰茂栈: Teochew Flaky-skinned Mooncakes
– Miss Tam Chiak: 8 Mooncakes from Old Seng Choong You Should Try (PLUS GIVEAWAY)
– mitsueki: Enjoy Cafehopping from Home with Deliveroo Singapore!
– The Dead Cockroach: Jian Bo Shui Kueh 楗柏水粿 @ Tiong Bahru Market
– e27: The six companies raising the bar for in-content advertising
– The Middle Ground: 5 life lessons from Pokemon Go
– Vulcan Post: The Game Isn’t The Issue, The Players Are: Bad Pokemon GO Behaviour Ironically Unites S’porean Opinions
– XinYun @ SG: Infographics: Pokemon Go
– TechinAsia: How well do you know the app economy?
The Travel Bug
– Under The Angsana Tree: Singaporeans’ Travel Habits Revealed
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.