Regardless of Race, Language, or Religion
– The Long and Winding Road: Nights out during the ghost month
– The Independent Singapore: Does the CNA-IPS Survey Prove Chinese are Only Hiring Other Chinese?
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Racism in Singapore still exist
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: How foreigners are referred to in some Asian languages
Love/Hate Our Ministers
– The Dead Cockroach: Post National Day Farm Outing With The Health Minister
Administration of Justice Bill
– Banalysis: The Protection of Administration (Justice) Bill
Mind Our Own Business
– The Middle Ground: Death of a boy: How to question a young suspect
Singapore Sport Scene
– Mothership.sg: S’pore Olympian Quah Ting Wen writes heartfelt note defending brother, shares joy & pain of competition
– Top of the Word: China-Obsessed Singapore!
– Living Investment: Joseph Schooling and Feng Tianwei are athletes doing honours
– Life of Singaporeans: Is NMP Joscelin Yeo concerns still vaild?
It’s the economy, stupid!
– A Singaporean in Australia: Singapore Sells Australia Petrol at $0.45/L
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: TISG: “useful loudhailer” for PAP administration
– Life of Singaporeans: Who do you think threaten Factwire?
– CogitAsia: Malaysia’s Najib Faces Latest Challenge from Newly Established Party
– Loh and Behold: Dissoi Logoi
– The Online Citizen: Transport Minister answers questions regarding incident of Bukit Panjang LRT system
Save Our Heritage
– The Independent Singapore: Singapore Heritage Society asks Government to reconsider demolition of historical building
– Cheekiemonkie: Top Picks of Singapore Night Festival 2016 for Families
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Blogging For Myself: Food: Joseph Schooling gets it
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Crystal Jade Golden Palace, Paragon: They All Laughed (at the 1 Michelin Star)
– DanielFoodDiary: 11 Must Try Japanese Restaurants At Millenia Walk For An Oishii Time + Giveaway!
– I Eat & Eat: Top 5 International Buffets in Singapore
– Vulcan Post: The Creator Behind Pokémon GO Says That If You Cheat, Prepare To Get Banned Permanently
– Vulcan Post: Instagram Business Tools Have Finally Landed In Singapore! Here’s What You Need To Know
– Five Stars and a Moon: Ever wish that your bus won’t come so fast?
– Popular Science: Augmented Reality Or Augmented Humanity?
– TREmeritus: Pokemon GO players causing public nuisance at increasing frequency
Travel & Lifestyle
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.