Credit: newz + reviewz
Lee Hsien Loong’s NDR Health Scare
– My Singapore News: National Day Rally – Reliving the scary moment
– Blogging For Myself: PM gave us a scare
– New Nation: S’poreans declare day after National Day Rally 2016 a public holiday so PM Lee can rest
– Musings From the Lion City: Scare At The National Day Rally
– Five Stars and a Moon: Top 4+ Nasty Remarks Towards PM Lee Hsien Loong During National Day Rally 2016
– The Middle Ground: NDR 2016: PM Lee’s rally shows the show must go on
– mrbrown: 2016 was not your usual National Day Rally
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: PM Lee reports sick during National Day Rally: Opposition leaders react differently
Regardless of Race, Language, or Religion
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: I am a Malay Muslim. What the latest NDR means to me?
– The Online Citizen: Minorities not to be used, once again, as a pretext to devise a system to allow PAP to entrench power.
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Yahoo! SG: PM touches on key growth areas in rally speech
Foreigners In Our Midst
– The Independent Singapore: Tommy Koh: It’s a problem that many of our leaders lack faith in local talent
Save Our World
Meet The Parents
– Baby and Me: About my preschoolers
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– #spuddings: Apa Itu Activist: On community
Singapore Sport Scene
– Dollars and Sense: Is It Worth Becoming A Professional Athlete In Singapore?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Charlie and Edmund, a graphic novel about the Schoolings pls
– Rants of a Weird Little Bird: Amos Yee – The Case for Prosecuting Him
– Reflections and Rumination: A happy death has to include making a good and heartfelt confession.
– smallwheelsbigsmile: Nice pictorial on the Singapore Round island route.
Singapore Food Paradise
– ladyironchef: Chun Cui He Milk Tea – Why It Is Not Worth The Hype
– Miss Tam Chiak: 6 Stunning Smoothie Bowls That Taste As Good As They Look
– DanielFoodDiary: Baba Chews – Modern Peranakan Charm at Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.