– Singapore Public Law: Who Is an Elected President?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: “Only minorities need apply” presidency is “2 steps back”
– the new era: Ong’s contender Chua Kim Yeow also died
– Mothership.sg: Only the Prime Minister & Cabinet knows why Ong Teng Cheong didn’t have a state funeral in 2002
– Singapore Recalcitrant: A poignant tribute to ex-President Ong Teng Cheong
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Working With Grace: Can Singaporeans Truly Live ‘Regardless Of Race’?
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Asatizah Regconition Scheme (ARS). What it really is.
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Cultural appropriation, being Hokkien and kakilang
S R Nathan
Mind Our Own Business
– Sg Truth: Is The Annual NDR Speech Still Necessary?
Singapore Crimes and Vices
A Vote For Change
– The Independent Singapore: Is PAP trying to rally Singaporeans with propaganda and half-truths at the 2016 NDR?
– My Singapore News: Bukit Batok does not want to go away
Bread and Butter
– Just Run Lah!: 5 Inspiring Moments From The Rio Olympics
– The Hieno: How NOT to get sued as a blogger in Singapore.
– RunEatGossip: Clearing the Trays
– Contented: The New Breed of Singaporeans
– A Singaporean in Australia: The Hand of God
– Expat Bostonians: Changing your address in Singapore
– Dejiki: Singapore Night Festival 2016
– The Smart Local: 10 Singaporean Musicians Who Slay Live Performances And Where To Stalk Them
– Darren Bloggie: Marks & Spencer Brand New Boutique Concept in Parkway Parade & Raffles City Stores
– Money Smart: What Does Singapore Need to Do to be Fully Cashless?
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Ordinary Patrons: Eat First Restaurant in Siglap
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Royal J’s Seafood, Foch Road: 45 Mins’ Wait for Ipoh Fried Porridge and Cze Char
– CAMEMBERU: 545 Whampoa Prawn Noodles at Tekka Market
– Miss Tam Chiak: Char Kway Teow @ Circuit Road – He Dances While Frying CKT!
Be Your Own Chef!
– Spring Tomorrow: Claypot Tofu Recipe 砂锅豆腐
– likedatosocanmeh: Another CPF/GIC investment gone ‘pock kai’, more than A$400 million loss
– AspirantSG: What We Can Learn From Q1 Worst Performing Investments?
– Alvinology: With A Rental Downturn, Is Now The Time To Invest In The Singapore Property Market?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.