The Elected President
– The Middle Ground: Elected president: More time needed to persuade candidates?
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160906 PAP wants to redefine ‘election’, plays racial card to protect its interest
– New Nation: Tharman to become President & Prime Minister of S’pore at the same time
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Living Investment: Future Economy cannot depend on Services sector alone
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Mothership.sg: Why Bahasa Melayu should be the next language you pick up
Belabouring Labour Issues
– Leong Sze Hian: RWS: S’porean staff dropped by 15%?
– My Singapore News: Trojan Horses and Little USAs, got difference meh?
Educate Our Youth
Meet The Parents
– A Thing (or Two) About Holly Jean: When Strangers Steal Your Baby’s Pics
– Mothership.sg: NUS gold digger apologises to HDB-class boyfriend for gold digging antics
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: First Miss Mermaid Pageant in Singapore
– The Smart Local: 10 Types of Hall Rooms in Every Singaporean University
– The Middle Ground: Viral Views: A refund petition for Jay Chou’s concert
Bread and Butter
– A Singaporean Stocks Investor (ASSI): Thoughts on preparing for (early) retirement.
– Tan Kin Lian: A difficult experience to use SIA miles for upgrade
Singapore Food Paradise
– Darren Bloggie: Marks & Spencer Brings Chilled Food & NEW Café to Singapore for the First Time!
– Miss Tam Chiak: Tiong Bahru Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice – Michelin Bib Gourmand list, really?
– Singapore Japan Food Blog: Costa 269 @ Holland Village : All Day Brunch with Croffles
Singapore Sports Scene
– The Online Citizen: Oops but Sports Hub does it again
– The Smart Local: 7 Reasons To Invest In Your First Singapore F1 Grand Prix Experience From Only $78
– Singapore Man of Leisure: First Singaporean Board Game To Hit High Street Stores
– Iron Bowl: What Pokemon Go Teach you about Singaporeans
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.