The Elected President
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Elected Presidency: The true power of a Malay President
– The Independent Singapore: If Ong Teng Cheong was alive today he’d laugh at the Elected Presidency clownshow
– Tan Kin Lian: Interview with The New Paper on Elected President
Defending Our Lion City
– The Online Citizen: NSFs can choose from 33 vocations from November 2017
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Mostly Economics: Rare British textile labels to sell in India – show evolution of cotton trade..
– Yahoo! SG: Like Hawaiian seafood? Here’s who’s catching it
Singapore Crimes and Vices
– The Middle Ground: Yang Yin trial: Wolf in sheep’s clothing or loving grandson?
A Vote For Change
Educate Our Youth
Meet The Parents
– The Asian Parent: Couples workout: Exercise with your partner and strengthen your relationship
– Petunia Lee: Who is the Boss of Grandpa?
Bread and Butter
– The Smart Local: 4 Money-Saving Hacks That Make Watching Movies In Singapore Less Expensive
Singapore Food Paradise
– joHoR kAki jB sINGApoRE FooD: Ivy’s Hainanese Herbal Mutton Soup, Pasir Panjang, Singapore ⭐⭐⭐✱✱
– Darren Bloggie: Pan Pacific Singapore Gears Up for the Singapore Night Race
– ladyironchef: 8 Pokémon-Inspired Food & Drinks That Are Almost Too Adorable To Eat
The Travel Bug
– Yina Goes: 8 Uniquely Awesome Things To Do In Japan!
– mrbrown: mrbrown’s Great US Train Adventure
– Money Smart: How to Go on a Week-Long Holiday to New York City For Less Than $1,800
– The Independent Singapore: How the NRIC helped a Singaporean from being stranded overseas
– Vulcan Post: So This Just Happened: 5 Airlines Have Banned The Use Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 On Board!
– Top of the Word: Phone Sets Jeep Ablaze, Airlines Ban Charging on Flights
– e27: Samsung Note 7 usage now banned on Singapore Airlines, Jetstar and Tiger Airways
– The Smart Local: If You Know How To Use These 10 Things, Your Childhood Was Awesome
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.