Singapore Arts Scene
– Parka Blogs: The Salary of Charlie Chan Hock Chye
Defending Our Lion City
– The Independent Singapore: Commentary: Was yesterday’s IPPT cheating case partially contributed by a rigid system?
Singapore Sports Scene
– Mothership.sg: Yip Pin Xiu and Theresa Goh, now available in 4cm tall minifigs
– The Online Citizen: MP Lee Bee Wah asks for a transparent policy on NS deferment for male athletes
– DesperateBeep: What Should the Government Do?
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– lukeyishandsome(dot)com: How about we go to church only once per month?
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160913 Will Zika rival dengue soon?
– Yahoo! SG: US ‘surprised’ at Chinese influence-buying in Australia
– CogitAsia: As Aung San Suu Kyi Takes Reins of Peace Process, Many Hurdles Await
– Under The Angsana Tree: Recent Developments in the South China Sea
A Vote For Change
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: 70% are pigs?/ Dr Ang don’t ghettoise yourself
Meet The Parents
– The Smart Local: 10 Ways Preschools Have Evolved Since Our Days Of Black & White Pokemon
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Asian Parent: Look no further, here are 5 of the best bakeries in Singapore
– Darren Bloggie: The House of Robert Timms – Marina Bay Link Mall
– DanielFoodDiary: Suzette – Lola’s Café Opens A Dessert Café At Esplanade. 4 PokeStops There Btw
– Miss Tam Chiak: 7 Popular Stalls To Try in Food Opera at ION Orchard + GIVEAWAY
– SG Food on Foot: Thank You For Being The Real Heroes Of Our Hawker Heritage
– A Happy Mum: ice skating fun at the rink jcube
The Travel Bug
– Dim Sum Dolly: Borough Market, London
– e27: The new implications of big data on the legal industry
– Adrian Tan: How Start-up TheSmartLocal Disrupted Lifestyle Publishing in Singapore
– Parka Blogs: Barebones Mini PCs for Graphic Design, Photo & Video Editing
– Yahoo! SG: Sony promises VR music video, other entertainment content
– TechinAsia: Welcome to the era of ‘datanomics’
– The Middle Ground: Should we really skip the property agents?
– The Motley Fool Singapore: 26 Surprising And Important Things About Investing Every Investor Should Know
– SG Young Investment: Is Buying High Dividend Stocks A Wise Choice?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.