It’s the economy, stupid!
– The Online Citizen: Why does Singapore have such a high external debt of US$1.76 trillion?
– Five Stars and a Moon: The Labour Market Report Explained…in Singlish…
– The Middle Ground: Washing our hands of antibacterial wash
Singapore Sports Scene
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Christianity Rediscovered: Lao Zi explains Jesus
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Stop the mass animal slaughter during Korban
– New Nation: If Gurmit Singh can represent Chinese man, Chinese man can be president to represent minorities
– Yahoo! SG: Why Singapore remains vulnerable to mosquito-borne diseases
– The Motley Fool Singapore: Investors Should Know This About The Zika Virus And Haw Par Corporation Ltd
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Failed: Obama’s Asian policy
– CogitAsia: CogitAsia Podcast: Collapsing Fisheries in the South China Sea
– My Singapore News: Haze- Saying something good about Jokowi
– Mothership.sg: Viral photo of man using mobile phone at S’pore petrol kiosk freaks Internet out
– Money Smart: 3 Ways Singaporeans Can Give Back to the Community That Doesn’t Involve Just Donating Money
– Thought Catalog: Why All Porn Users Are Total Losers
Meet The Parents
– The New Age Parents: How To Prepare For PSLE English
Bread and Butter
– Singsaver: For Self-Employed Singaporeans, Personal Loans are Tougher to Get
– Dollars and Sense: How To Spend Like A European On Weddings
Singapore Food Paradise
– Mothership.sg: 650,000 mooncakes found in S’pore manufactured annually in one factory in Aljunied
– DanielFoodDiary: Shiok! Kitchen Catering – The Thai Halal Food Catering Specialists
– TheSmartLocal: 10 Obscure Businesses In Singapore That Show Any Service Exists
– ladyironchef: 8 Best Hotel Rooms To Catch The Singapore Grand Prix F1 Race
– Vulcan Post: This Singaporean Wants To Make Artisanal Crafts Hip Again With A One-Stop Platform For Just That
– TechieLobang: The New Immigrants in Singapore – Pokémon
– TechinAsia: VR will not be the new paradigm for storytelling. Here’s why.
– Money Smart: Here’s Why The Digitization of the Insurance Industry is Going To Have a Huge Impact For Singaporeans
– Living Investment: Dreadful when investing in Singapore equities
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.