Credit: Thomas Timlen
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Vulcan Post: 7 In 10 Singaporeans Don’t Know This Brutal Work Fact
– Mostly Economics: Trade globalisation in the last two centuries..
– The Independent Singapore: Singapore’s ‘rich-but-not-really-rich’
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– Blogging For Myself: CHC: All brain washed
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: City Harvest Trial: Serina Wee said that spending church money on Sun Ho’s music career was not wrong
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Why access to the truth has not set S’poreans free
Singapore Sports Scene
The Elected Presidency
– The Middle Ground: Tuesdays at Ipster Cafe: Rubberstamp requirements
A Vote For Change
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Singapore’s Financial Literacy Problem
– Dot Seng: How did Trump come this far?
Learn To Love To Read
Bread and Butter
– Studentry.sg: Cheap date ideas for every couple
Singapore Food Paradise
– mitsueki: Review | Yums Box Singapore (October 2016) + DISCOUNT CODE!
– Miss Tam Chiak: 11 Amazing Places to Eat around Tanglin Halt
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: $300K Tiger Street Food Support Fund for Hawkers and Complimentary Dining Vouchers for Customers
The Travel Bug
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.