It’s the economy, stupid!
– The Independent Singapore: Thomson Reuters: Singaporean companies most pessmistic in Asia-Pacific
Church Leaders Get Rich or Die Tryin’
– The Middle Ground: CHC Appeal: Want more believers? Here’s how NOT to spend $24 million
– THE HIENO: The City Harvest Church Case: A business perspective.
– New Nation: Millions of S’poreans file appeal for Sun Ho to take Serina Wee’s place in jail
– Mothership.sg: City Harvest Church appeal looks a bit different on church’s website than on mainstream media
Save Our World
Foreigners In Our Midst
– The Independent Singapore: Would Singaporeans teach Hsien Loong that he made a historic mistake over immigration?
– My Singapore News: Asia must stop Japan from resurrecting its evil Imperial Military Armed Forces
– Thought Catalog: I’m Voting For Hillary Clinton Because America Can’t Go Back To What Trump Thinks Is ‘Great’
– Popular Science: The Chinese-Russian South China Sea Naval Exercises: What Happened And Why Did It Matter?
– Mothership.sg: Singapore slimming company borrows from UN Women ads, repurposes them for marketing campaign
– DUM FATA SINUNT, VIVITE LAETI: Illiteracy in Singapore – the Land Transport Authority
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: It is not about geography, it is not about science, just ask for help damnit.
Singapore Arts Scene
Mind Our Own Business
Bread and Butter
– Singsaver: How Saving Money Lets Singaporeans Save Face
– AspirantSG: Google Trips – Helping Travellers Do More, Plan Less On Holidays
– Vulcan Post: This Singaporean App Wants You To Swipe Right To Clothes Like How You Got Your Date Last Night
– Parka Blogs: Book Review: The Complete Guide to Pokemon Go
– The New Savvy: Snapchat vs Snow: Is Snow Still Winning in Asia?
– Blogging For Myself: Self driving vehicles: The coming juggernaut
Singapore Food Paradise
– SG Food on Foot: Quan Soon Wanton Noodle @ Teban Garden Food Centre – One Of The Cheapest Wanton Mee At $2
– mitsueki: Craftholic Cafe opens in Singapore (17 Sept – 13 Nov 2016)!
– Darren Bloggie: McDonald’s Beloved Classic Ebi Burger and Seaweed Shaker Fries
– Miss Tam Chiak: Madini Food Stall – Nasi Briyani Near Woodlands Checkpoint So Sedap!
– ladyironchef: 6 Best Dining Memberships in Singapore
– The Long and Winding Road: The last, and a soon to be lost countryside
– Dollars and Sense: Custodian Account: What Are You Giving Up In Exchange For Lower Commission Charges
– The Motley Fool Singapore: What Does SATS Ltd Do And How Does It Make Its Money?
– Rich in Every Sense: Attending paid seminars to meet rich and successful people
– The Motley Fool Singapore: 3 Things You Need To Know About the Singapore Stock Market Today
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.