Mind Our Own Business
The Elected Presidency
– My Singapore News: Just when you think no more Chee By election
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– The Independent Singapore: Picture of Sr Cecily and two others shows what Singapore has to be grateful for
– New Nation: No highly religious person came out to condemn DJ Sasha Grey S’pore show
Defending Our Lion City
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: From Total Defence to SGSecure; has anything changed?
Educate Our Youth
Singapore Sports Scene
– The Online Citizen: $4.4million on LionsXII; $70,700 on grassroots football
– likedatosocanmeh: 20160925 Singapore: Falling down, broken, breakdown, falling to pieces
A Vote For Change
– Mothership.sg: PM Lee Hsien Loong drops more nuggets on succession in interview with China magazine
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Minister wants his cake and eat it/ PAP doesn’t get the Internet
– The Independent Singapore: Why millennials won’t fight for the right to be called Singaporeans
Bread and Butter
– transitioning.org: Lady PMET in her 40s struggling with unemployment and seeking help
– Popular Science: Think Tank Report Warns Of Cyberterrorism In Space
– crazyrandomchatter: Learning to code is like learning to ride a bicycle
Singapore Food Paradise
– Dollars and Sense: What Makes A Chicken Rice Recipe Worth S$2 Million?
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Kinki Restaurant + Bar | Bottomless Brunch buffet for all Japanese food lovers
– The Ordinary Patrons: Kyoaji Dining (京味)- new Japanese restaurant in Centrepoint Orchard
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Hai Tien Lo 海天楼, Pan Pacific: How Best to Take Advantage of the $33.30 Claypot Promotion
– SG Food on Foot: 136 Hong Kong Street Teochew Fish Head Steamboat @ Clementi West Street 2 – Popular Claypot Mee Tai Mak Has Moved To The West
– DanielFoodDiary: 100 NEW Cafes in Singapore 2016 – The Ultimate Singapore Cafe Hopping Guide
The Travel Bug
– Alvinology: Club Med Bali
– Money Digest: Scoot: Fly to 21 Destinations from S$49 (25 – 27 Sep 16)
– SG Budget Babe: Swiber Bond Scandal : who should the retail investors blame?
– Living Investment: Global stock markets had forgotten about Brexit
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.