Credit: The Middle Ground
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Humanist Society: Serving non-religious folk here more actively
Singapore Pools Bets on Online Betting
Save Our World
– The Online Citizen: WWF asks 19 CEOs of Singapore-based companies on palm oil use
– Just Run Lah!: Life is More Exciting When You Exercise
Do You Speak Singlish?
Singapore Sports Scene
– The Independent Singapore: CEO of S.League is Ex-SAF Chief of Artillery earning big salary in FAS
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Zainudin Nordin legacy in the FAS.
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– The Middle Ground: Looks like we’re being bullied…
– Mothership.sg: 3 things the rest of the world learned watching Clinton debate Trump, who was flailing
– Blogging For Myself: US Prezzie Debate: Half smart and Half dumb
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Vicky’s Writings: Restore Ubin Mangroves (R.U.M.)
– The Long and Winding Road: What’s propping a mid 1800s pagoda up on Telok Ayer Street
– Mothership.sg: SQ879 flight from Taiwan not going to crash today because prophecy fake, flight got cancelled
– Vulcan Post: PPAP Is The Next Most Annoying Viral Song To Hit Us, And I Don’t Hate It
– The Independent Singapore: 10-year-old girl narrowly misses being hit by spalling roof in Bukit Batok
A Vote For Change
– I Tahan You Very Long Already: Paul tells us his boss Chee is “truly’’ unelectable.
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Ah Mu’s silence is deafening
Bread and Butter
– Money Smart: With the Relaxed Car Loan Regulations, Singaporeans Would Be Crazy if They Took Up In-House Financing
– The Independent Singapore: Handyman explains what little profit small businesses in Singapore make
– Money Digest: Do Not Let Your Financial Problems Keep You Up At Night!
The Travel Bug
– Singsaver: Which Credit Card is Best for Earning KrisFlyer Miles?
– missuschewy: Best Romantic Places in Europe to Discover
Singapore Food Paradise
– CAMEMBERU: Buttertrade Giveaway: Ondeh Ondeh Cake from “In The Brickyard”
– Ms Skinnyfat: Antoinette Chocolate Fetish Sep – Oct 2016
– e27: This Singaporean startup finds free parking lots using data from phones, LTA and URA
– The Motley Fool Singapore: The Future Impact of Driverless Cars on Taxi Operators
– Dollars and Sense: Not Too Big To Fail: 5 Blue Chip Companies That Have Fallen From Grace
– Growing your tree of prosperity: Talk Event – Building Cash Flow from Stocks
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.