Credit: Badly Drawn Comics
Regulating Lee Kuan Yew
– The Middle Ground: Mystery deepens over secret tapes of Lee Kuan Yew
Mind Our Own Business
– 2econdsight: The Truth Behind The Beauty Of Tharman (Part 1)
Save Our World
The Elected Presidency
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: The Government should stop disqualifying Tan Cheng Bock time and time again.
– Yahoo! SG: Tan Cheng Bock’s daughter slams REACH over post on cancelled EP forum
– The Independent Singapore: Government’s feedback unit singles out Tan Cheng Bock
Foreigners In Our Midst
– Andrew Loh: “They will come at 6am to prepare you.”
Singapore Pools Bets on Online Betting
– The Online Citizen: MHA to issue exemption certificate to Singapore Pools and Turfclub for online betting services
– Mothership.sg: According to the media, turns out “online gambling” isn’t being allowed, but “online betting” is
– My Singapore News: Hugh White – Don’t be so presumptious
– Mothership.sg: See if you can spot familiar places in this 1987 ride through Singapore
– The Long and Winding Road: Welcoming the stars of the Big Dipper
– Mostly Economics: How did white become the main color for bridal outfits? (historical tale of economics and marketing)
– DUM FATA SINUNT, VIVITE LAETI: Is the Queen’s English really the Queen’s English?
– Five Stars and a Moon: Men in SCDF uniform having sex – What happened in the end?
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: How Much Can You Afford To Withdraw From Your Retirement Fund?
The Travel Bug
Singapore Food Paradise
– ladyironchef: 10 Cafes & Restaurants In Sentosa You Must Dine At
– DanielFoodDiary: Craftholic Café – 1st Pop-Up Café In Singapore At Kki, So Cute You Cannot Resist
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Shukuu Izakaya at Stanley Street | Best Japanese Izakaya in CBD?
– The Ordinary Patrons: Crystal Jade Kitchen at Centrepoint
– Mothership.sg: Are self-driving cars really such a big deal?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.