– Mothership: S’pore just had its first driverless car accident; some taxi drivers gloat on Facebook
– The Online Citizen: Why train operators find it hard to hire more rail engineers
– New Nation: Pray for PAP’s Koh Poh Koon as he is saddled with problems by having 2 cars
Singapore Crimes and Vices
– Under The Angsana Tree: Yang Yin saga: A recap of the case
SPH Job Cuts
– THE HIENO: What happened to Singapore Press Holdings (SPH)?
Meet The Parents
– Five Stars and a Moon: Not Cool SPH, Not Cool…
– The Singapore Beacon: US Presidential Elections: Between A Docile Cow And A Raging Bull
– guanyinmiao’s musings: “And What Is Aleppo?”: Why Global Developments Should Matter To Singaporeans
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
Learn to Love to Read
– The Middle Ground: Word of the Day: Disruptive
– The New Savvy: Can Money Buy You Happiness? The Science of Buying Joy
– Mothership.sg: Beer server at Hougang kopitiam has a heart of gold for the elderly
The Travel Bug
– Live Laugh Travel: Thailand’s King Passing: What Tourist Should Know When Visiting
– Living Investment: 11-Day Taiwan Trip 2016 – Experiences to share
Bread and Butter
– Tan Kin Lian: 10 short videos on financial planning and insurance
Singapore Food Paradise
– 365days2play: Mandarin Orchard Triple Three–Hokkaido Harvests limited time only buffet!
– little Joy: 和记, Hua Kee Seafood BBQ
– Singsaver: 25 Dining Deals You Can Score at SME Week Singapore 2016
– DanielFoodDiary: Roxy Laksa – Relocating From East Coast Lagoon Food Village By End Of The Month
– Faerie Imps: A French Menu At The Top Table
– TechieLobang: Refund Options for Samsung Galaxy Note7
– Singapore through my eyes: UK’s Red Arrows flypast in Singapore
– Mothership: Ever wonder why Choa Chu Kang is called Choa Chu Kang?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.