Credit: My sketchbook
Remembering (Worshipping?) Lee Kuan Yew
– The Online Citizen: MOH: Full subsidies for Singaporean children for vaccines to prevent disease outbreaks
– The Online Citizen: No change in number of dengue infected cases for three weeks
A Vote For Change
– The Middle Ground: Political participation: It’s our job to make our MPs work harder
– New Nation: Murali to teach Elected Presidency Malay candidate how to win by having 4 names
– mrbrown: Video: the mrbrown show: Kim Huat Tries to Run for President
Foreigners In Our Midst
Belabouring Labour Issues
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Consider The Benefits Of Skills Training Too
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Dollars and Sense: Why The SGD Is Depreciating Against The USD, And Why The MYR Is Even Worse Off
Meet The Parents
Singapore Food Paradise
– DanielFoodDiary: The Coconut Club – $12.80 Nasi Lemak At Ann Siang That Got People Queuing
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Best Food 2016 Part II: 10 Best Dishes in Singapore
– The Ordinary Patrons: Pim Pam FOC at Claymore Connect, Orchard Road
– Miss Tam Chiak: Otto’s Deli Fresh – Delicious Comfort Food in a Hipster Neighbourhood
Learning To Love To Read
– Raffles Press: In Defence of Trashlit
– Mothership.sg: Here are the crappy supermoon images from S’pore because moonsoon rain clouds are the worst
– THE HIENO: It’s great to repel some people.
– Just My Observation: IC re-registration, rats, medals and chairs: The daily frustrations of Singaporeans these days.
Shopping and Lifestyle Deals/Discounts in Singapore
– The New Savvy: Great Family Activities In Singapore With Discount Deals
– MoneyDigest.sg: Enjoy discounts and free upsize at Tuk Tuk Cha 313@somerset and Suntec City
– MoneyDigest.sg: Redeem free treats and discounts at Food Republic everyday till 6 Dec 16.
– MoneyDigest.sg: Agoramart slashes prices at 20% off new arrivals / 50% off all other items (15 Nov – 20 Dec 16)
– e27: Can Southeast Asia bring the next unicorn out to the world?
– Dollars and Sense: Your Investments Will Survive Donald Trump
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.