Credit: The Long and Winding Road
A Vote For Change
– The Online Citizen: The difference between good leaders and great leaders
– Tan Kin Lian: Let our collective voices be heard
The Elected Presidency
– crazyrandomchatter: Singaporeans seem more interested in American President than our own. Here’s why
Meet The Parents
– The Wacky Duo: November and December School Holidays activities for kids
– Sengkang Babies: Millennia Kids Challenge 2016, cycling
– Our Parenting World: Exclusive Interview with Sarah Benjamin Huang, Kitchenhoarder blogger and Asian Food Channel host
Betting On Online Betting
– Mothership.sg: Man who sold ex-girlfriend’s chair also placed himself on sale on Carousell because baller
– Mothership.sg: Here are the people in S’pore who managed to shoot the Nov. 14 supermoon. Get ready for Nov. 15’s.
Mind Our Own Business
– e27: This wellness startup wants Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong to go ‘Om’
– Dollars and Sense: Why Customer Service Is (Still) The Most Important Factor For Banks To Succeed
– Adrian Tan: Helping Companies Build A Better Culture One Team At A Time
– My Singapore News: Donald Trump is a mismatch
– The Middle Ground: Trading places: What Trump means for free trade in Asia
– Kenneth Jeyaretnam: Why a Trump victory may not be good for the PAP
– The Rationality of Faith: How would the Great Wall of Trump Reduce Illegal Immigration?
Singapore Food Paradise
– TheSmartLocal: Curry Times Is A Restaurant By Old Chang Kee You Probaby Don’t Know About
– SG Food on Foot: Birds Of A Feather @ Amoy Street – Contemporary Western Cuisine With Sichuan Influence Amid A Paradise Of Greenery
– TechinAsia: China’s World Internet Conference is still a sham, and Facebook is still playing ball
– MoneyDigest.sg: ‘Super Mario Run’ to be released on iPhone and iPad on December 15
– CripperZ.SG: Google Wants You In Its Singapore “Kampung” – Opening Positions
– Singapore Man of Leisure: Peer to Peer lending at 240% interest per annum?
– Rich In Every Sense: Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is getting attractive
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.