Mind Our Own Business
A Vote For Change
– The Independent Singapore: Ex-Briton disappointed at not being inducted to PAP CEC switches to NSP
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Keeping power in a one-party state
– The Singapore Beacon: Workers Party (WP) Bernard Chen Jiaxi : You OK Bro?
– My Singapore News: The silence of the intelligentsia in Red Dot
– likedatosocanmeh: 20161127 Singapore needs Microsoft to predict when PAP will fail
Educate Our Youth
– The Blogfather: The Big PSLE Freakout
– Five Stars and a Moon: KiasuParent Mum Trolled By Internet Reveals Her Side of the Story
– Simple Budget, Simple Life: Simple Budget, Simple Life
– New Nation: PSLE kids console civil servant parents: ‘Grades matter as your promotion depends on it’
Singapore Crime and Vices
– The Motley Fool Singapore: Is Singapore’s Infamous Penny Stock Saga Coming To An End?
Singapore Sports Scene
– Rachel Zeng: In response to AWARE’s proposal to amend its policy on male membership
– MoneyDigest.sg: Gudetama-themed flights launched, here’s how to take it from Singapore
– The Revolutioner: Paranormal Points of Negative Presence in the House?
Belabouring Labour Issues
– The Independent Singapore: In Singapore 13-month bonus is a privilege but not compulsory
Singapore Food Paradise
– DanielFoodDiary: Central Perk Singapore – F.R.I.E.N.D.S Café With Nostalgic Space, Decent Food But Expensive
– Mothership.sg: 17 cheapest hawker foods in S’pore still in existence in 2016
– Miss Tam Chiak: Seng Kee Mushroom Minced Meat Noodle – Delicious Fish Maw Soup in Serangoon Gardens
– The Ordinary Patrons: PasarBella Suntec City
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.